It is every passenger’s responsibility to carry a valid passport and have obtained the appropriate
visas when travelling. Please ensure that your passport is valid for 6 months beyond the duration of your holiday.
Tour prices include
4 Nights accommodation
Return transfers to airport and hotel
English speaking tour
Tour Price Excludes
Air tickets and airport taxes
Travel insurance, relevant entry visa if any
Pre collected tipping of MYR105 per person per package for guide and driver
Minimum 2 adults travelling per booking.
Package rates are valid for Malaysians only and subject to re-quote for other nationalities.
Rates are inclusive of Accommodation, Breakfast, Transportation & Tours (If Applicable) as specified in the itinerary.
Travelling must be completed by 28 Feb 2019
We strongly recommend all passengers to purchase travel insurances for their holiday.
All museums are not offered on Mondays. Another attraction will be a substitute.
All bookings are subject to availability
All rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice
Any unused services, unused tours and accommodations are non-refundable
Other terms & conditions apply
5D4N KOREA WINTER SKI & CULTURE TOUR (2 TO GO/GROUND ONLY/ENGLISH SPEAKING) (VALID FROM 01 DEC - 28 FEB 2019)
DAY 01: INCHEON AIRPORT- SONGDO ISLAND – OIDOFISH MARKET – JEONJU (Lunch, Dinner)
-Meet with a tour guide at 09:30am in front of the Gate 5 and transfer to Songdo area
- Songdo Island and G tower observatory
- OidoFish market and red lighthouse observatory :The name of Oido refers to its shape resembling the ears of a crow. Shell mounds are scatted across the island, with the scale of the shell mounds being the largest along the west coast, making this island loved by many tourists.
- JeonjuHanok Village and Omokdaeobservatory :JeonjuHanok Korean House is a traditional Korean house built more than 60 years age, and it was recently remodeled for visitors to see and experience an old traditional Korean house.
- After breakfast, you will meet with a tour guide and move to Muju ski resort
- Muju Ski resort: Half day ski tour
Optional – Ski Tour
*Snow Sled - USD 20/PAX (half day pass)
*Ski equipment & Ski clothe (Jacket and pants) are not included – USD 40/PAX. (4 hours)
*Ski lift is not included - USD 40/PAX (4 hours).
*Ski goggles and gloves are available for rental or purchase at the shop
- Mt. Deokyoosan: Foot spa experience,oriental medicine soap making and oriental medicine facial mask pack experience.
- Move to Daegu
- Overnight at Daegu area
DAY 03: DAEGU – GWANGMYEONG CAVE – SEOUL (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- After breakfast, you will meet with a tour guide
- Korean food exeperience: We will simply teach you how to make Korean fish cake and fried-riceand we will eat it together
- Daegu SeomunMarket:The specialties of the current Seomun Market include fabric-related items like silk, satin, linen, cotton, knitted goods, and clothing. However, visitors to the market will also find a decent selection of crafts, silver products and dried seafood
- Gwangmyeong Cave: Gwangmyeong Cave is the largest themed cave park with varied cultural and artistic things, created in a gold mine where gold, silver, and bronze were mined. Visitors can experience Cave Aqua World, Gold Falls, Gold Road, Gold Palace, Horror Experience, Cave Basement World, Underground Lake, the largest dragon sculpture in the nation, LED lights, and other facilities adding more fun to the visit
- Move to Seoul
- Overnight at Seoul area
DAY 04: SEOUL CITY TOUR (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- After breakfast, you will meet with a tour guide and visit
- Gyeongbokgung palace:It is the largest palace among the Five Grand Palaces built in Joseon Dynasty. Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Shopping Stop: Ginseng Museum, Amethyst factory,Cosmetic shop, ShinsegyeDuty free shop, Pine tree shop,